Processing of your Personal Data
Nature of your Personal Data
- Your personal data, such as surname, first name, title, contact person, contact address, telephone number(s), email address(es).
- Any other information that you may provide as part of project management.
Purposes of processing your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data for the following main purposes:
- Evaluation of the project submitted to the Audemars-Watkins Foundation and its possible presentation to the Foundation Board.
- Drafting of the contract and management of the project, if selected.
Recipients of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to the following recipients for the purposes mentioned below:
- The General Secretariat and the Board of the Audemars-Watkins Foundation,
- Service providers, partners and other third-party suppliers, Swiss or foreign, mandated by the Audemars-Watkins Foundation
- Swiss or foreign authorities.
Security measures for your Personal Data
All your Personal Data will be treated strictly in accordance with applicable data protection law. In addition, appropriate organizational and technical measures are taken to protect your Personal Data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or processing. The Audemars-Watkins Foundation takes all necessary measures to ensure an adequate level of protection for your Personal Data when it is transferred to a country offering a different level of protection.
Retention and rights over your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will only be kept in the event that the project submitted is retained by the Foundation Board. Otherwise, the personal data will be deleted without delay.
You can obtain the communication and, if applicable, the correction or deletion of information concerning you by contacting directly at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, within the limits provided by applicable law.